NBFV8000 - ACTUATOR SELECTION TABLE
NENUTEC AG offers you new opportunities in the market with the following two steps:
- Wafer-type NBFV 8000 butterfly valves motorised with actuator series NEAA and FSAA (EFS®). EFS® (Electronic Fail Safe) technology allows moving to the desired safety position during power interruptions. Data centers and cooling towers, for example, are a popular area of application for such actuators. Thanks to the combination NBFV/FSAA you can reduce the energy consumption by up to 90% compared to traditional solutions.
- NBFV 8000 series selection table. Don't waste any more time selecting your actuators. This table helps you to easily select the NBFV valve and the appropriate NEAA/FSAA actuator you need for your application.
Coming soon: The NBFV8000 butterfly valve combined with mechanical spring return actuators from our NESA series
Features and benefits:
- Light-weight aluminium body, shaft SS420, disc of nodular iron GJS500, seat in EPDM and stainless steel stem circlip
- Flow media is completely isolated from top flange
- Synchronised rotation between stem and disc decreases operation torque and ensures a long useful life
- Shaft mounting with specifically designed NENUTEC bracket set which guarantees concentric rotary movement and includes a quality handle for manual operation
- Easy installation for new projects and retrofit application
- Up to 90% energy saving in combination with NENUTEC EFS® actuators